Here you can find various documents and resources for data analysis concerning the Du Chemin Lost Voices Project.
Background and Previous Presentations
- Freedman’s 9/14 Presentation @ Bryn Mawr College (PDF and Keynote)
- Freedman’s article for Early Music: “The Renaissance Chanson Goes Digital”
- Similarity Network Go Live
- Du Chemin Analysis Data Set (CSV and JSON)
- Data Analysis and Visualization Code by Casey Falk, Blair Rush, and Ting Zhou (April 2013)
- Powerpoint with Live Demonstrations of Casey’s, Blair’s, and Ting’s work