Welcome to the Editor’s Forum for the Du Chemin Lost Voices Project.
Following the page links above to explore various aspects of our work, including:
- A quick overview of the project, in the form of our poster and handout for the Music Encoding Initiative Conference in Mainz, Germany, May 22-25, 2013
- Lost Voices Year I Report to NEH and Image File
Thesaurus and Dossier of Methods
- The Summer 2013 Dossier explaining methods and aims of our work
- The latest version of the Thesaurus (version 3.3) of musical conventions
Websites: Lost Voices and the Chansons nouvelles
- The Lost Voices Project (with search engines, dynamic editions, and tools for analysis)
- The Chansons nouvelles web archive, hosted by the CESR in Tours, with facsimiles, modern editions, and commentaries on the music.
- Ideas and progress on our text encoding project