Welcome to the Editor’s Forum for the Du Chemin Lost Voices Project.
Following the page links above to explore various aspects of our work, including:
- A quick overview of the project, in the form of our poster and handout for the Music Encoding Initiative Conference in Mainz, Germany, May 22-25, 2013
- Lost Voices Year I Report to NEH and Image File
- The Summer 2013 Dossier explaining methods and aims of our work
- The latest version of the Thesaurus (version 3.3) of musical conventions
- Links to our Du Chemin Lost Voices search engine
- Reconstructions completed to date
- Sound Recordings of all pieces from Books 1-11. Use Chrome browser to play them!
- Ideas and progress on the text encoding project
- Links to the Du Chemin Chansons nouvelles website, where you can find all sixteen books in digital facsimile and modern editions in PDF format, too, plus commentaries and search tools.
“Comments” on these pages can be added by following links at the bottom of each page. You can also offer replies to other comments. All of these are listed at the right-hand side of the blog, under “Recent Posts” and “Recent Comments“.